Learn to Pitch and Engage like a TED talker with Jon Yeo, curator TEDxMelbourne & Digital Womens Network
March 24, at 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Are you looking to create a message that helps you identify, clarify and articulate a brand story in a compelling and engaging way?
If you are looking to:
· Create a universal message that connects to your key audience/s
· Have clarity on what makes a great message and how to craft one
· Articulate your brand in a meaningful and engaging way
· Consistently develop rapport on and off stage
· Replicate this skill with any client facing staff
Then this workshop is for you. Jon Yeo will work with you in an all day workshop to design a message that connects with your audience. Plus a 1hr follow up to share the brand message as a standard template. You can use it with all your communications with your team and clients.
At the end of the program you will have:
· A clear, compelling message for your audience (team, client or potential client)
· A way to consistently deliver a brand story to your clients/audience
· Speaking confidence
· A flexible preparation model to manage different audience types and talk lengths
· Universal principles on great communication that can be replicated across the business
What inspires a company, individual or colleagues to buy your message? What persuades an investor to write a check for your idea? How you Pitch and Engage your audience, thats how!
Join our Bootcamp full day course with Jon Yeo, Curator of TEDx Melbourne, Speaker Coach and Licence holder. Jon will help to shape and inspire YOU, learn how to turn your ideas into a succinct, engaging pitch or presentation to any audience (team, client or potential client).
Come and work with one of the best curators in the world Jon Yeo.
Contact us to find out more, order your information pack and join us for this event.
- Saturday, 24th March 2018
8:30am to 5:00pm
- 8/99 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
- Book ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- Includes, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Only 30 spaces available
- Limited spaces, so get your ticket today!
Walk away with the key tools to deliver your next business Pitch and Engage with your audience, on a stage, in front of colleagues or in public.
We look forward to seeing you there!
View the lead up to the same course held in September in Melbourne : https://youtu.be/dD-J8SXi3Lc
Organized by :
Digital Women’s Network
2/287 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000
“If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time – a tremendous whack.” Winston Churchill.