WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS HELD/COLLECTED GENERALLY
The personal information we collect generally includes:
- Your name, contact details and other personal details;
- Basic financial information. We generally do not seek to collect sensitive information. We would only do so with your consent, or if required by law or if necessary in connection with any purchase.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in ways including:
- Completion of registration forms
- Through your access and use of our website
- During conversations between you and our representatives
- Through you giving us your business card
- When an enquiry is made by telephone, mail, face to face, via our website
- When you provide your details to us at an “event”
- Any other collection of or incidental or directly or indirectly related to a service or product we may be able to provide to you.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING/HOLDING THE INFORMATION
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To supply our products and services to you;
- Responding to your enquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
- To process your application’s
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED AND DISCLOSED GENERALLY
Sometimes we will ask you to consent to a disclosure or use of your personal information for a particular purpose. We may do so in writing or over the phone. Other times, your consent will be taken to be given, where you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about any of the services that we provide. We do not and will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any other company or organisation, without your prior consent, where that consent is required by law.
We also may disclose or use your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances:
- To our related companies;
- To organisations which provide services to us;
- With your consent or where it is necessary to provide you with services; – Where required by Law; and
- To organisations which have requested us to provide services to you or who co-operate with us in offering products or services.
- Disclosures of or incidental to promotion and marketing to you of our services and products or Digital Women’s Network seeking potential clients.
- Disclosures to media organisations, on the internet, or to existing or potential clients and other third parties as required by law.
DIRECT MARKETING/INTERNET BASED ADVERTISING
- You acknowledge that where we reasonably determine it to be appropriate, we may add some of your Personal Information including your name, address, phone numbers and email address to our databases or databases of our related companies. The databases will be used for ongoing marketing and sales related purposes.
- You always have the option to unsubscribe from any direct marketing communication you receive from us.
- We reserve the right to remove any photos, comments or other material that is in any way inappropriate or offensive (in our opinion) from our Social Media Sites.
Digital Women’s Network stores your personal information using industry standards for security of information in order to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using Digital Women’s Network Internet site you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and can only use its best endeavours to secure your personal information.
- If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact [email protected] In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as us as set out below you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
- If your personal information is not provided to us, and you do not consent to the uses to which we may put your personal information, we may not be able to carry out our duties and responsibilities to you as a professional organisation.