- This event has passed.
Finding a balance event, in the digital era
September 13, 2017, at 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Living and working in the digital age means being “always on” and “always connected”. We exist in a world that needs us constantly plugged in and we need to take time out to recharge ourselves — not just our technology. More demands and more distractions can ultimately remove you from who you are and what matters most. We need to find a balance!
Our panel of experts will talk about the very direct connection between our state of minds and bodies and the quality of our work. Together we will explore how by fully understanding this we can bring about the larger change from a model of success based on money, power, and overwork to one based on well-being, wise decisions, and good ideas.
Physical well-being, nutrition, exercise, healthy biometrics, quality sleep and mental health. It is critical for us to fully understand the intersection between the mind, body and emotions. During mental health week we are joined by our incredible panel of Women;
- Dr Mei Doery – Physician Strategist & World Economic Forum Young Global Leader
- Peggy Renders- Head of Presales Au & NZ for SAP, Tech Executive & Conscious Leader
- Sarita Johan – Corporate Wellbeing, Business coaching, Mother and Daughter Duo,
- Maxime Nolten- Wellness renovator Mother and Daughter Duo,
- Nicole Williams – Chinese Doctor Medicine
Join us Wednesday 13st September 2017
- 2, 287 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Door prizes
- Goodie bags
- Catering by Peter Rowland, and a glass of wine included
- Drinks at bar prices
Bring your business cards ☺
We look forward to seeing you there.
Digital Women’s Network
if you are planning to drive, there are good night rates for parking;
- 460 Lonsdale street offer night parking from $7* if booked online, in after 4pm out before 6am.http://www.secureparking.com.au/car-parks/australia/vic/melbourne/460-lonsdale-street
- Or 15 William street, offer night parking from $7* if booked online, in after 4pm out before 6am http://www.secureparking.com.au/car-parks/australia/vic/melbourne/15-william-streetcheap parking options;
- 522 FLINDERS LANE, MELBOURNECasual Parking from $12Early Bird Parking from $15$7.50 Evening ParkingWeekend Parking from $10$25 PM Parker
- 300 FLINDERS STREETCasual Parking from $10Early Bird Parking from $15Evening Parking from $8Weekend Parking from $8$21 PM Parker$16 Party Parkerhttps://www.secureparking.com.au/secure-a-spot/melbournehttps://www.secureparking.com.au/promotions/melbparking